Pro Jersey and Shorts
Elite Jersey and Shorts
Active Jersey and Shorts
We do not hold stock for immediate purchase. Orders are placed with Kalas when we meet the minimum requirement. Having acknowledged our order, the lead time is about six weeks. Despite not holding stock for sale, we do hold samples for members to determine their size before placing an order. Contact the Clothier to arrange this.
Members wishing to order kit will need to choose items from the Product List. Note the separate sections for men and women. The top level kit is the Pro Collection, followed by the mid range Elite Collection and the entry level Active Collection. Refer to the Kalas website for a description of items on the Product List. The product codes may differ as the Kalas website is being continually updated whereas the Product List is from February 2018. The Kalas sizing guide is here. When you have finalised your order, copy and paste the relevent product lines into an email and send to the Clothier together with the size and colour of each item. Your mail will be acknowledged with payment instructions. The Clothier will contact members when their kit is ready to be collected.
Members placing orders should be aware of the following: -
- Kit that is correctly made but does not fit - The Clothier will try to sell the item on behalf of the member
- Other issues - The member will need to resolve directly with Kalas
Note that orders can be placed for black and neon kit, which is unofficial and therefore cannot be worn when representing the Club in a road race.
- Kalas Design - official White kit (RAINMEM bottoms are black in order to be rain-resistant)
- Kalas Design - unofficial Black kit
- Kalas Design - unofficial Neon kit
It is not our intention to promote particular brands, but the benefit of using a dedicated sports wash are many: -
- Areas of club kit that are white will stay white, or if off-white will slowly return to white
- Lycra shorts are less likely to "lose their lycra"
- Saddle sores are a thing of the past (website editor's personal experience)
Use this instead of traditional detergent. Get it on-line from Chain Reaction £5.99 or in-store at Sainsburys £4 (February 2018)